Friday, February 17, 2012

WaT is my HEART beating for ????

hey, finally I'm back to my OWN..........."MY LYF...MY WAY"
i missed it very badly, thats the reason..i was scared to come bac to this blog and post...
b'coz, i thought this is my window-to show WORLD, wat i'm, but the EMPTINESS, that welcomes me every time i logged in ..it used to kick the shit out of me.....

All my 7 years of hard earned experiences are gone...just a CLICK of delete..and thats it...END OF my life..my way
*they say rite - behind every successful Gentleman, there's a lady...
same case - behind every looser, thr's OBVIOUSLY a gal

behind me toooo, there was a gal for sure(actually all gals only, no ladies)- for whom i was WRONG choice....
thats the reason i guess - i never cried, wen she left but a feeling of sorrow...deep down in the heart..anyways

reason for coming bac is - i was so influenced by this subject of mine that is "Change Management" - i thought lemme do something in HONOR of the subject and also the faculty who teaches it"
here is the RESPECT..!!!
sooo, please do check in time to time to see, wat influenced me to change and a never ending question...

WHY THE HELL...DO I NEED TO CHANGE..!!!

hope one day, u'll ask urself this same old question
hope u get that answer sooooon....because life is all about LIVE & LET live funda..!!

cheers and meet u soon !!
loves in the air..!!


No comments: